Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Hunt for Green November

So we have a rogue sippy cup in our house. Its got half a tank of apple juice and evil intentions. Its been MIA since yesterday morning. I started my search last night with no success, and its continued into this morning.
My children just drop things randomly throughout the house. I know. I kick them, step over them, step on them all day long. So why the top secret location for this cup? My three year old announces that we are going to play hide and seek. He tells me he is going to go hide under the covers and tells me to count to ten. Then after I get to ten, he yells "Ready or not, here I come!" and jumps out.
Three year old. Easy to locate. This cup? Not so much.
Its a race to see who gets it first. If I win, cup gets washed and we go about our lives. If the kids win....I cringe at the thought.
So until the elusive sippy cup is found, Mom is on high alert.

No comments: