Friday, April 10, 2009

In Dr. Evil's secret lair......

Okay, okay, settle down now. Can I have your attention please? Please, settle down. Can we get started now?
Ive called you all here this afternoon to-what is it? Yes, yes I know theres only one of you here. Just let me do this alright?
Ive called you all here today to discuss a new strategy to drive Mom crazy. It seems she is adapting to our current routine and we are no longer getting the desired results. Ive got a few-yes, what is it now?
No, you cant go-fine. Fine. Go poopoo. Hurry.
(waiting)
Ok, can I continue now?
Wait, you stink now. Go stand over there. Further. Over there! Thanks.
Where was I? Oh yes, we need to develop new ideas to annoy, enrage and ultimately conquer Mom. Any ideas?
Yes you. What have you got?
(listening)
Thats a wonderful idea! You cry every time she tries to set you down. No matter what. Cry. And whine. She loves the whining.
What I plan on doing is taking my incessant questions up a notch. Im going to ask her to look at my firetruck. Then Im going to ask her to look at it again. Then again. After that Im going to ask her if she can do this.
(twisting arms like a pretzel)
Then Im gonna ask her if she can do this next.
(sticking butt in the air)
Then when I see the vein in her forehead start to pulse, I'm going to ask her if she can look at me eighteen times and then when she glares at me I will ask her if she can do this.
(one leg up and winking and hopping)
Im going to need your help on this next part. While I am asking her these questions, is it possible for you to jump up and down and throw a fit because you cant open the top on a toy?
You can? Great.
Ok. This is good. Really good.
Yes? You want us to fight?
Awesome. I think she would really like that. I'll tell you what. Im going to get my toy train and leave it on the floor for 2 days and not play with it. Then you come in and pick it up and I will jump up and snatch it from you and say I was playing with it. Then you cry and I will growl at you, alright?
Okay then, I think we've got a great start here. Lets get this plan in motion. Mom is going to love this. Do me a favor and get the meeting minutes on my bunk bed ASAP. Thanks. Meeting adjourned.

No comments: