Thursday, May 21, 2009

*twitch*blink*twitch*


Im sitting here trying to think of a clever story to share and I have to say.... Im strugglin a bit. My tired brain is reliving the days activities and after each thought, it sputters and stalls.
I started off well enough taking the kids to the zoo, where I think they got some new ideas.
But afterwards, somewhere in between transforming my kitchen into Death Valley in July with the turn of an oven dial, micro managing the clean up of a bedroom closet that was completely emptied, breaking up the wrapping paper sword fight, picking ramen noodles off the floor and table and chairs after my youngest mugged my oldest for his meal, and then finally burning my own dinner I seem to have lost the ability to make my brain do much more than control my breathing and the occasional blink.

No comments: