Saturday, May 2, 2009

4


Lets look at the number 4 shall we?
Four:
The number of days since my last post. Sorry about that. Ive spent the last few days being something to sleep on, puke on, cough on, wipe a nose on and hitch a ride on.
Four:
The number of years my firstborn has been on this planet. (yes I suspect he spent some time on another planet. Possibly getting his assignment to push the limits of my sanity from a large green blob with bugged out eyes and a silver cape.)
Four:
The number of days until my wedding anniversary.
Four:
The number of years I will have been married when said anniversary rolls around.
Four:
The minimum number of times I have been puked on in the last 24 hours.
Four:
The number of times I have to tell my son to pick up something before he actually does it.
Four:
How many times each hour that I have to do a toy round up in order to keep to a minimum the risk of rolling an ankle trying to walk on hot wheels and pull-along-frogs.
Four:
How many loads of laundry I need to do a day to keep up. (I am never caught up mind you)
And my favorite four:
The number of days until my mom gets here and can experience most of these other 4's with me. Love you Mom!! Im looking forward to your visit like you just don't know.
(pinky up to mouth, laughing sinisterly. Muuuuaahhhahhahhahaa!)

No comments: